Shop the spring Braselton Artisan Festival
April 21-23, 2023
The Braselton Antique and Artisan Festivals are held throughout the year, with the two biggest Artisan Festivals featuring 300+ vendors in April and October. In addition to vintage treasures and handmade finds, the April show includes plants, yard art, outdoor furniture, and everything you need to celebrate spring. This year the festival celebrates its 20th year!
DATE: April 21-23, 2023
• Friday, April 21, 12-6 p.m.
• Saturday, April 22, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Sunday, April 23, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
PLACE: 115 Harrison St., Braselton, GA 30517. Event map.
COST: No charge for admission. PARKING: See parking and trolley info below.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here.
CONTACT: Click here
PETS: Friendly, leashed pets are welcome at the festival, at several patio dining locations downtown, and on the Braselton Trolley.
Parking & Trolley Transportation
• Parking deck, 40 E. Lake Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• West Jackson Elementary School, (shuttle available, Saturday & Sunday only) 391 E. Jefferson St., Hoschton, GA 30548
• Free Chapel at Braselton TechCenter (shuttle available, parking hours limited on Friday and Sunday due to church activities), 1001 Cherry Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• A Flea An'tique, 10101 Davis St., Braselton, GA 30517
• Municipal Complex, 4982 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Northeast Georgia Bank ($5 charity donation), 5045 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Old West Jackson School Building (reserved for accessible and vendor parking), 4825 Hwy 53, Hoschton, GA 30548
• Parking spaces at the Braselton Bros. Department Store, Brassie Lane, and the Braselton Library are reserved for business patrons and employees.
Pro Tip: Rather than circling downtown for a parking spot on Saturday, save time by riding the Braselton Trolley to the festival.
Special Trolley Hours on Saturday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Click here to see the trolley's regular route to downtown, Chateau Elan, and local neighborhoods.
Track the trolley in real time using the Ride Systems app or website.
Email email@example.com to request hotel pickup on Saturday. Reach out at least one hour prior to desired departure time.
If you make a large purchase, such as a piece of furniture, visit the festival info tent to arrange for easy pickup later.