Shop Our Biggest Antique Festival!
Updated: Feb 23
Oct. 21-23, 2022
The Braselton Antique and Artisan Festival in October is always the biggest of this antique festival series held annually in Downtown Braselton. This year features a whopping 400 vendors showcasing handcrafted, repurposed, home decor, jewelry, soaps, primitives, fine art, pottery, collectibles and so much more.
DATE: Oct. 21-23, 2022
• Friday, 12-6 p.m.
• Saturday, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Sunday, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
PLACE: 115 Harrison St., Braselton, GA 30517. Event map and parking info below.
COST: No charge for admission.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here.
CONTACT: Click here
PETS: Friendly, leashed pets are welcome at the festival, most shops and restaurants downtown, and on the Braselton Trolley.
Parking & Transportation
• Parking deck, 40 E. Lake Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• West Jackson Elementary School, (shuttle available, Saturday & Sunday only) 391 E. Jefferson St., Hoschton, GA 30548
• Free Chapel at Braselton TechCenter (shuttle available, parking hours limited on Friday and Sunday due to church activities), 1001 Cherry Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• A Flea An'tique, 10101 Davis St., Braselton, GA 30517
• Municipal Complex, 4982 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Northeast Georgia Bank ($5 charity donation), 5045 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Old West Jackson School Building (reserved for accessible and vendor parking), 4825 Hwy 53, Hoschton, GA 30548
• Parking spaces at the Braselton Bros. Department Store, Brassie Lane, and the Braselton Library are reserved for business patrons and employees.
Pro Tip: Rather than circling downtown for a parking spot on Saturday, save time by riding the Braselton Trolley to the festival.
Special Trolley Hours on Saturday, 9 a.m.-11 p.m.
Click here to see the trolley's regular route to downtown, Chateau Elan, and local neighborhoods.
Track the trolley in real time using the Ride Systems app or website.
Send an email or iMessage to firstname.lastname@example.org to request hotel pickup on Saturday at least one hour prior to desired departure time.
If you make a large purchase, visit the festival info tent to arrange for easy pickup later.