Updated: Sep 1
July 4, 2023
Bring the family to Downtown Braselton to celebrate Independence Day with a patriotic parade, festival and fireworks show on Tuesday, July 4! Highlights include a concert on the Town Green, kid-friendly activities, food trucks, local dining and shopping throughout downtown. Fireworks begin at dark.
DATE: July 4, 2023 (Braselton's event is always on July 4th.)
PLACE: Braselton Town Green, 9924 Davis St., Braselton, GA 30517
COST: No charge for admission
• 5 p.m. Food trucks and activities on the Braselton Town Green
• 6 p.m. Patriotic parade on Hwy. 53 from Free Chapel Braselton to Town Hall and through Braselton Park
• 6:30 p.m. Soul Purpose Band performs on the Braselton Town Green
• Fireworks at dark (beginning between 9:00 and 9:30 p.m., weather dependent), visible throughout downtown Braselton and Hoschton. Show lasts approximately 20 minutes.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here
CONTACT: 706-921-4016 or submit a question
4th of July Outdoor Market
Countryside Antiques, 115 Harrison St., Braselton
Braselton Antique & Artisan Festivals will host a market on Harrison Street at Countryside Antiques. Come for the market and stay for the parade and fireworks!
• 12-9 p.m.
• 50 vendors of antiques and handcrafted items
• Free admission
• Food trucks and ice cream
• Live music
Community members are invited to participate in the parade, which will start at Free Chapel Braselton at 6 p.m. and continue through downtown on Hwy. 53 and Harrison Street. Be ready to catch some candy and wave at our "Safety Superheroes" who will remind children to stay on the sidewalk during the parade.
• Parking deck, 40 E. Lake Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• Free Chapel at Braselton TechCenter (shuttle available 5-9 p.m.), 1001 Cherry Dr., Braselton, GA 30517. *Note that shuttle service ends before fireworks.*
• Municipal Complex, 4982 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Old West Jackson School Building, 4825 Hwy 53, Hoschton, GA 30548
*Do not park on the sidewalk or in front of residences. Violators will be towed.
Lawn chairs and blankets are welcome for concert and fireworks viewing.
Coolers are welcome, but please do not bring your own alcohol. Purchase to-go adult beverages from downtown restaurants and vendors.
Tents and umbrellas are not allowed on the Town Green.
Leashed dogs are welcome. Please clean up after your pet.
The splash pad in Braselton Park will be open during the event.
Fireworks are launched at dark from West Jackson Elementary School. The public is not allowed near the school. Viewing areas are along Hwy. 53 in downtown Braselton or Hoschton.
This is a rain or shine event, but weather may impact the event schedule and fireworks. Follow Explore Braselton on Facebook or Instagram for updates on the day of the event.
Don't miss other events happening throughout town on Independence Day Weekend.
Chateau Elan 4th of July Weekend Spectacular. June 30-July 3. Make a weekend of America’s birthday at Chateau Elan with an itinerary full of special events and activities. From barbeque and brats to sparkling wine and sparklers, the holiday weekend all culminates with a brilliant fireworks display on Sunday, July 2, on the Chateau lawn.
Braselton Farmers Market. June 30, 4-7 p.m., Braselton Town Green. Find fresh produce, meat, eggs, honey, baked goods, coffee, beer, and hot meals made locally.
Tuesday Night Karting. July 4, 6-10 p.m., Caffeine & Octane Lanier Raceway. $25. Purchase tickets and find more info at https://caffeine-and-octane-lanier-raceway.myshopify.com/.
Don't Miss a Thing!
Want to learn more about upcoming events and attractions in Braselton? Sign up here.