April 22-24, 2022
The Braselton Antique and Artisan Festival is held twice a year in Downtown Braselton and features over 300 vendors. In addition to vintage treasures and handmade finds, the April show includes plants, yard art, outdoor furniture, and everything you need to celebrate spring!
DATE: April 22-24, 2022
• Friday, April 22, 12-7 p.m.
• Saturday, April 23, 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Sunday, April 24, 10 a.m.-5p.m.
PLACE: 115 Harrison St., Braselton, GA 30517. Event map.
COST: No charge for admission.
ACCOMMODATIONS: Click here.
CONTACT: Click here
PETS: Friendly, leashed pets are welcome at the festival, at several patio dining locations downtown, and on the Braselton Trolley.
• Tip: Rather than circling downtown for a spot, save time by parking at YearOne and ride the Braselton Trolley to the festival entrance on Davis Street. Don't worry if you make a large purchase; visit the festival info tent to arrange for easy pickup.
• Parking deck, 40 E. Lake Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• YearOne at Braselton TechCenter (shuttle available), 1001 Cherry Dr., Braselton, GA 30517
• A Flea An'tique, 10101 Davis St., Braselton, GA 30517
• Municipal Complex, 4982 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• Northeast Georgia Bank ($5 charity donation), 5045 Hwy 53, Braselton, GA 30517
• West Jackson School Building (reserved for accessible and vendor parking), 4825 Hwy 53, Hoschton, GA 30548
• Parking at the Braselton Bros. Department Store, Brassie Lane, and the Braselton Library are reserved for business patrons and employees.
• The Braselton Trolley will run extended hours on Saturday and Sunday, providing locals and Chateau Elan guests with fare-free transportation to downtown. Click here for more trolley information.