2022 Holiday Parade and Festival
Updated: Nov 18, 2022
Nov. 19, 2022
The holidays are a magical time in a small town like Braselton. Join us as we come together as a community to celebrate on Saturday, Nov. 19. Festivities kick off with a parade in the morning, festival on the Town Green and activities downtown throughout the day, concluding with the annual Lighting of the Tree.
DATE: Nov. 19, 2022
PLACE: Downtown Braselton, 9924 Davis St., Braselton, GA 30517 (Event map below)
• 10 a.m. Holiday Marketplace (shopping and food trucks) open on the Braselton Town Green until 7 p.m.
• 10:30 a.m. Parade begins on Ga. 53 downtown
• 11 a.m.-1 p.m., 3:30-5 p.m. Santa will be available for photos near the Town Green.
• 1-2 p.m. Rebecca Sunshine Band performs
• 2-3 p.m. Atlanta Harmony Celebration performs
• 2-4 p.m. Reindeer photo opportunities at the Town Green, with Pettit Creek Farms
• 4-5 p.m. Moonlight, Music & Mystery performs
• 5-7 p.m. Tree Lighting Ceremony on the Town Green
• 7 p.m. Holiday Marketplace closes and festival ends after Tree Lighting Ceremony
COST: No charge for admission. Vendors at the marketplace will be selling holiday themed products. Food will be available for purchase.
• Braselton Parking Deck, 40 East Lake Dr. - Enter via Davis Street at Braselton Brewing Company, or via Hwy. 53 at Braselton Town Hall.
• Free Chapel Braselton (after 11 a.m.), 2001 Cherry Dr. - Enter via Hwy. 124 or via Hwy. 53 at Braselton TechCenter.
• Hoschton Park/Historic School, 4727 Hwy. 53, Hoschton, GA 30548
• Take the Braselton Trolley! The trolley will run its regular route from 9 a.m. until 11 p.m. (except from 10-11 a.m. during the parade) on the following hourly schedule. Park near one of the stops and hop aboard for a free ride. Click here to track its location.
Braselton Town Green 0:00
Braselton Library 0:02
The Falls of Braselton 0:15
Mulberry Walk 0:20
Reunion Hall 0:30
Chateau Elan Winery 0:45
Parade Through Downtown
TIME: 10:30 a.m. start
ROUTE: (See event map above.) The parade begins on Hwy. 53 at the entrance to the Braselton TechCenter and continues south through downtown, turning right on Henry Street (past Town Hall), traveling through Braselton Park, passing the Braselton Library on Davis Street, and exiting downtown onto Hwy. 124.
ENTRY FORM: Entries are no longer being accepted.
Find unique gifts from a vendor market on the Town Green, open from 10 a.m. until 7 p.m.
VENDOR APPLICATIONS are no longer being accepted. All spaces have been filled.
Questions? Click here to send us a message.